Monday, June 9, 2014

Barn Hop

This is my first barn hop and I am so excited. I am excited to learn from the other hoppers. The first thing I need to know is how to make butter. I have seen several recipes but they look very long and take a lot of milk. I have mozzarella cheese down but I need to get butter made. I promise next week I will have a better blog post. This week I just wanted to take a minute and say hi and introduce myself. We are new to farm life. Technically we do not have a farm. We have 2 acres. We are learning slowly. We have 21 chickens and 4 goats. I wish I had all day to spend with the animals. They are so much fun to watch and listen to.

1 comments:

Wholesome Joy said...

Ohhhhhh......... That last picture is so cute! <3

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs