Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Before and After

When we moved into our house my husband was beyond thrilled to give me a space of my own.  Was thrilled to have a space to use. Then life happened and I took the tables out of my room to use at the farmers market. The kids decided that this would be a great place to hide things. 
 So today I took back my space. It will still take some organizing as I begin using things but for now I have a usable space again and that thrills me. 
 I am hoping that now that it is organized I can start working on some quilts that I already have the material for. 
The first thing we plan to do is to put a lock on the door so that little ones cannot sneak in and play. 
Pamela

1 comments:

Jen said...

It looks great! :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs