Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Bath Bombs and Love

We are really enjoying our bath bombs. I will always love my goats milk soaps but these bath bombs are not only fun and beautiful but they feel amazing when you are relaxing in a hot tub.  Did you know that you can see all of our products on our Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/PetrieSoapsandStuff/  This is a fun picture of some of our love spell bath bombs. They smell so romantic. We also have the matching soap and lotion. 
  • What is your favorite fragrance? I have a hard time deciding. Most days it is love spell or amazing grace but then on my fun days I cannot get enough fruit loop soap and lotion.  My kids would choose monkey farts for a favorite? Can you guess what monkey farts smells like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs