Thursday, September 27, 2018

Cheesecake Factory and A Spider Invasion

Boy do I have a story to tell you. Recently I went to the cheesecake factory for the first time. I was so excited. I love cheesecake. I have never eaten at the Cheesecake Factory but always wanted to. We decided to sit outside. The atmosphere was perfect, the waitress was sweet. Our food was amazing. There was only one problem. Right after our drinks arrived so did the spiders. Yes, you heard that right. Spiders joined our meal. First, we watched them above our heads. Not just a spider but lots of spiders. At first they stayed above our heads. I was not thrilled about it but really I am about to have the best cheesecake in the world. The spiders must have thought because I was not killing them I was inviting them to dinner. They slowly started coming down to our table. First, just one then another. At one point I jumped from the table. The hostess inside saw me jump and sent the manager out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs