Thursday, May 23, 2013

5 Question Friday

1. Do you wake before the alarm or stay in bed until the last possible second? I am normally up before the kids although recently I have been laying in bed until I hear movement. One of my favorite things is to wake before the kids and sneak in there rooms and pray. 2. Who should get a baby shower? Is it just the first baby or all babies? I saw this on face book and had to think about it. Honestly since this is my seventh baby I do not expect a shower. I think it has a lot to do with how many kids the person has in what order. This is our first baby boy in 16 years, our first infant in 7 years so we are starting from scratch. It amazes me how much you need. I have found a ton at yard sales and already been gifted with several items. I am so excited to dress this little one. 3. How will you spend Memorial Day? Kind of feels strange saying because I try not to talk about what we are doing before we do it. I will say there will be lots of dancing and swimming and eating out. So excited 4. Do you have a Storm/Hurricane/Tornado/Fire plan for your kids, house..? We have talked about it a bunch but I think we need to get back to practicing it. 5. What is your favorite morning drink? It use to be a nice cold mountain dew. Now it is a HUGE glass of water with my thyroid medicine. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs