Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pregnancy Journal

I have to say I have felt great this week. I have realized that I can no longer do my big grocery shopping. Well I can but I cannot push the cart. I have a ton more pressure when I lift something or push something heavier than I am allowed. This week I went to Hobby Lobby with only one kid. When he got out of the van I realized that I could not pick him up to put him in the cart. I am thrilled to say he did awesome. I guess it is time to start training him. He said the cart was for the new baby. I am pretty sure this little blessing has had the hiccups a few times. I do not remember having it with the others but so cute. Feels like little bubbles only in one spot. This week we saw the perintologist and high risk OB and everything looks good. I will see them again in 2 weeks. Pamela
My Joy-Filled Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs