Friday, January 17, 2014

Journey Through Deployment

I recently had the opportunity to read a book on deployment. You would think with eight deployments under our belts I would not want to read a book about deployment. Let me tell you about this book. This is a basic how to book on deployments. This book talks about things to look forward to and things to prepare for. I love how this book is encouraging but honest about what to expect. I think this would be a great book to give as a gift for someone who is about to go through their first deployment. Or even someone like myself who thinks they know it all. You can find the book on Amazon. If you would like to know more about this amazing author you can visit her blog Singing Through The Rain. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs