Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday

I have company coming. I should be rushing around dusting and cleaning. 
Yet here I set enjoying this snuggly baby. He woke up only long enough to nurse and go back to sleep. Many children ago I would have cared more about a clean house. But now I realize that my company will not care if there is dust. And this little blessing will not want to nurse much longer. He will be up running around 

Let me encourage you to take time to enjoy your blessing. I love to look at each of my blessings. Look at noses and eyes. Yesterday when my 18 year old was on the chiropractor table I noticed how grown up his neck was. When did this happen and where was I? Today I am grateful for all my blessings and I am thankful for friends who are visiting.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs