Thursday, September 3, 2015

K5 Learning


I am so so SO excited to share a new program with you. I recently wrote about how I keep up with the little ones while I homeschool. One of the things I did not mention was one of my easiest ways to keep the kids going when I cannot be right there. We really enjoyed our test of K5 Learning. Some of our favorite things were that they got to earn arcade game and the colors. This was one of the first programs that was not full of cartoon figures but not too mature for the little ones. They loved that each thing built on the last. As a parent I enjoyed the fact that I could assign what I wanted to work on. They did not just pick what was easiest to play. My husband likes the fact that they had placement test so we knew where each child should start. I enjoyed that they had so many options for each grade and that they had extra worksheets when we need it.
They even have a free trial period. This is great for our family because I have learned not all programs work for the way my kids learn. This program worked well for all my kids.
Disclaimer: I did receive a free trial to sample this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs