Saturday, July 7, 2012

Donuts

So this morning I decided to make donuts for a pot luck at church. I decided to make something different. First I made a strawberry cake and baked it in my donut pan. Then I made a chocolate cake mix and did the same thing. Reminding myself that I only have one donut pan and this could turn out to be a long day. When the chocolate was done I decided I needed something for me. So I made pumpkin donuts. YUMMY. Chocolate or Strawberry or any flavor donut 1 box cake mix + ingredients to make cake mix cake mix pour into donut pan bake at 350 for 9 minutes. For the pumpkin donuts I used 1 box yellow cake mix 1 (15oz) can of pumpkin mix together and pour in donuts pan and bake for 9 minutes I did mix powder sugar and milk together to make a glaze. So SO yummy! I bought 45 cake mixes the other day after promising myself I would only use homemade cake mixes from now on. They were on sale for .62 cents so I could not stop myself. I am seeing lemon donuts and spice donuts in my future. Okay I have to shut up or I am going to start baking again. Pamela Keeping It Simple
Whip It Up Wednesday
Cast Party Wednesday SixSistersStuff.com

9 comments:

Jen said...

WOW!!! Those look amazing!!!

Anuradha Varma said...

These looks delicious!!!  I would love for you to visit me at My Dream Canvas.Have a great week.

Kays said...

These look so yummy!!!  You had the most viewed link last week, so I'm featuring you!!!  Come by and grab a button

Sugarswings said...

they look great! love the strawberry the best i think :) how long did it take with one pan? 

Sheryl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your recipe has been chosen to be on Today's Feature Post from Cast Party Wednesday!  Thank You for sharing your recipe with us!
http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com/?p=31882
---Sheryl @ Lady Behind The Curtain---

Jocelyn @BruCrew Life said...

That is a lot of donuts to bake with just one pan...but they look so good so I know it was worth the time!!!  I love using a cake mix and pumpkin together.  Those would be my favorite too:-)

Winnie Rottem said...

These look sooooooo good!

I'm quite curious as I've never tasted pumpkin-donuts

Nicole Harris said...

I want to get one of those donut pans sooo bad! These look awesome!!

Tanyashcroeder said...

Love the donuts, especially pumpkin!  Love the use of a cake mix!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs