Sunday, July 22, 2012

Miscellany Monday

I am so excited about this week. My girls come home from visiting grandma, my son comes home from his last summer camp. I have missed having everyone home. I am so excited to get back on schedule. This week my husband and I have been married for 17 years. I cannot believe it. We have been together for much longer. For our anniversary I got him a new gun. I only wish he was here to enjoy it. How do you know you have cool friends? When you get a package and get a bag like this in it. I love Becky for sending this to me. Just for the fun of it. And this is me. Hope drew it of me a couple of weeks ago. I love this child. Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters I am also excited because I am having a fun give away right now, one that makes me want to snuggle up in bed and think about my hero. You can check it out here. Pamela

1 comments:

Elizabeth Day said...

Pamela, this is my first visit with you and wanted to wish you and hubby a belated Happy Anniversary.  God Bless!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs