Monday, July 16, 2012

Feeling Beachie

So this week I thought I would share pictures from my phone. First a picture of a Tudors cup. Tudors is a biscuit shop in my home town. I cannot go home without stopping there. Okay the feeding children always makes me giggle because honestly why do you even give it as a option. Especially after you have been walking in 90 degree weather with 7 children for a hour. My son loves PB&J. He is 15 and literally has had it no less than 10 times a week for the last 10 years. Oh man how many sandwiches is that? WOW if I am correct that is over 420 THOUSAND. ooh ooh ooh, the picture of the pizza place is awesome. So I have been going to this Little Ceasars since high school. LOVE it, ate there all the time. So I went in and instead of a half broken video game and $5 pizzas. It is this fancy place to get $5 pizzas. They said there is only three of them. Man, you feel like your getting a gourmet pizza using coupons. Pamela Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs