Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Easy Drop Rolls with Essential Oils

Tonight I made garlic rolls for dinner. I made a triple recipe so I could freeze them for another night. 
  I have talked about my love of essential oils before but I have not shared how I use them in my food. 
To make these amazing rolls
Mix 8 cups freshly milled flour (hard white), 4 TBS baking powder, 4tsp salt
Then add in 1 cup oil and 4 cups flour
When I got this to almost a dough form I added two drops of Oregeno and one cup of crushed garlic
 Once you have your dough you can drop it onto a cookie sheet ( I use pampered chef stones) 
Bake in a preheated oven at 425 for 10 minutes. 
This is not my recipe. This recipe comes straight from the bread beckers cook book. 
I love that this recipe is great for the freezer. You can easily take away the garlic and add cinnamon, raisins and orange oil. 
Pamela
Visit Pam's profile on Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs