Friday, July 25, 2014

Homemade salsa

It started simply. A neighbor gave us some onions and tomatoes. That's all it took to decide we should try our hand at homemade salsa. 
That has now turned into making 40 jars setting in my pantry with plenty more to come. We have used several differerent recipes. But our favorite is 
6 tomatoes 
1 can diced tomatoes 
1 onion 
1 jalapeño 
1/4 fresh cilantro 
But I encourage you to look at some of the recipes I have on Pinterest. We have made mild and salsa. 
 Pamela

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That looks pretty yummy.

Was looking for your Friday Fill-In Sentences.

Enjoy your weekend.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

Julie Danielle said...

Yum! I love homemade salsa!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs