Thursday, November 6, 2014

Her Heart

This girl thrilled me this week. We celebrated her birthday at home after she went to dinner with dad. 
While opening her gifts she came to me with tears in her eyes and hugged me tightly. She said "oh mom, you do way too much". She could not believe I bought her a very special gift. What was this gift that brought my precious girl to tears?

It was socks. I bought her socks that she had said she wanted for months. I won't lie daddy went over board with her big gift. I love her heart. I love that she was just as happy with $5 socks as she was with her big gift. 
I love that she is so much like me. I could care less how much you spend. It matters more to me that you thought about the gift. 
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs