Sunday, December 2, 2012

Miscellany Monday

This week I ate more no bake cookies than I have in years. I would sneak in the kitchen after everyone was asleep and help myself to a couple more. I kept telling myself that they have a ton of oats that are healthy for you. This weekend we went to Great Wolf Lodge with friends from church. Saturday night after everyone was asleep my friends and I sat in the hallway laughing and giggling and doing weird things. We thought we were having fun until one of the Chaplains with us informed us that he heard every thing we said and every noise we made at breakfast. I may never have the guts to enter my church again. Pamela miscellany monday at lowercase letters

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love Great Wolf Lodge...as long as you had fun that's all that matters. :)

lindseylu said...

oh my gosh. I would DIE if a man said he overheard my conversations with girlfriends. ha!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs