Sunday, December 9, 2012

Miscellany Monday

I have a special offer for you. It is a magical scale. It helps you lose 27 pounds in one night. That's right, I woke up on my birthday and my scale said I had lost 27 pounds. I stepped off and tried again and again and finally took a picture. Hmm, had I really been losing weight the last couple of months and not known it. So I went back to bed and kept telling myself this is not a dream. The night before I had bought new jeans and gone down a size so it was possible RIGHT? Sadly, when my husband woke up I had him try the scale and it gave him his normal weight. So I tried one more time. I guess I should not have tried one more time because this time the scale said 170. BOO! Did I tell you I just celebrated my birthday. I have to say it was one of the worse birthdays ever and believe me when I say I have had a ton of crappy birthdays. I actually left my house and went to wal-mart to get away. You know it is bad when you go to wal-mart to get away. Well anyways when I came out of wal-mart someone had decorated my car. I did not cry in front of them but I did all the way home. I think I will leave the writting on there until it wears off. Okay, if you want to rent my scale you can contact me at: wishfulthinking.com. I guess it is back to walking and staying away from cookies. Pamela miscellany monday at lowercase letters

1 comments:

lindseylu said...

I had to giggle about the scale. I might need that right now as I pack on the pounds with baby #3 ;)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs