Friday, April 5, 2013

5 Question Friday

1. Would you go to your high school reunion? Nope, I heard the man off Duck Dynasty say it best. He said if I have not kept in touch with them for the last 20 years why would I. Kind of makes since to me. With face book you can pretty much find anyone you want. 2. What's something that you've recently splurged on; either for yourself or someone else? An IPAD, so not me to want something so frivolous but I did for over a year and finally got one last week. 3. How do you handle your child's fever? Cool baths, less clothing, essential oils (okay trying hard to get into them, have not had a fever seen buying any), letting it run it’s course, Tylenol. 4. What's the nicest thing to happen to you lately? About a month ago I texted a friend that I wanted a piece of cheesecake, a mountain dew and a good book. A couple of hours later guess what showed up on my door. I have the best friends. 5. What is your current favorite song? Oh this is hard, I so do not keep up with music. I go from one type to the next. But recently I have been torturing my family with southern gospel. You know the kind that would come and do revivals at my southern Baptist church growing up. My husband questioned me on it the other day in the car and I said they do not like it but listen. The kids had gotten very quiet and calm. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs