Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday- a date with daddy

My husband is a amazing man who works hard for our family. I sometimes wonder how he keeps it all up. He helps my son with scouts, always comes home to a list of math problems from the kids. Or a list of to do’s from his wife. You know unclog the toilet, grill some burgers or figuring out what the sound means that something is always making. He always finds time to get it done. His knew goal in life is to take time to spend with his girls. We have spent a lot of time talking to our girls about what they want in a husband. We try to remind ourselves that we are teaching them what to look for. Rob is trying hard to make time for his girls alone. They are such different young ladies when they are alone. They talk more than normal. This last week he took Grace out. She wanted to go to Cracker Barrel. I received these pictures. I guess the waitress wanted her to feel special because what was suppose to be a kids meal looked huge and she ate most of it. I cannot wait to share Hope's date. She was not going to let dad off with just breakfast. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs