Friday, April 12, 2013

5 Question Friday

1. Where do you hide things from your kids at? In my shoes, in my underwear drawer, in the cookie jar because they know I do not keep cookies in there. 2. What is your favorite rainy day activity for bored toddlers? Play dough, there is nothing like making a fresh batch of play dough and letting them play 3. Are you a punctual person or are you always running a few minutes (or more!) late?? Oh, it is horrible. I am always early as in really early. I often park down the street and have to wait 20 minutes before arriving. Someone once told me that being that early is as rude as being late. 4. When eating out, do you prefer off the beaten path "Mom and Pop" cafes or tried and true national food chains? I have not found that many mom and pop places, But I do like small restaurants like small burger places or Mexican places instead of big restaurants. 5. Does your significant other snore? Do YOU snore? Yes it is horrible, he does wear a sleep apnea machine and that changes everything. So instead of snoring I hear a constant humming noise and if he gets too close then I feel the cold air. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs