Sunday, April 14, 2013

Miscellany Monday

Before I tell you about this week did you hear about the fun I had on Home Grown Families. This week I had my second progesterone shot. I cracked up because the first time Grace went with me and asked to ride the escalator. This week Michael went with me and guess what he asked to do. I love this boy. He had a hard week and I ask you to pray for him as he continues to go through some things. As we help him through this. This week I cooked for church. It was actually potluck. I made hot dogs. I have done this before. I cook the hot dogs and then go ahead and put them in buns and put them in the oven. That way I can let them stay warm while I listen to the sermon. So this morning I arrive early and cook the hot dogs only I got side tracked and over cooked the hot dogs. Do you know what happens to hot dogs when you over cook them? They explode. This week my husband made my kids a swing and a tight rope. I have no idea why but they love it and act like little monkeys hanging from it. Pamela miscellany monday at lowercase letters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs