Thursday, February 27, 2014

Weight Loss Update


I did not post last week, mostly because I was embarrassed to admit that I have not lost weight. I do okay during the week but then loose it on the weekend. I am determined to start excercising soon. This week I have made better choices. I chose a banana and a bottle of water instead of a candy bar and soda. I passed on the Mountain Dew at small group. That does not mean every choice was good but I am trying to think through it. 
I also broke down and went to the doctor for a breast infection I have been fighting for over a week. Part of getting healthy is taking care of my whole body. I also started visiting a chiropractor this week.

Oh my weight, I weigh 205 now. Down 12 pounds.  
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs