Friday, April 18, 2014

Feeling Beachie

The statements: 1. I __am a soldiers wife and__________ require a lot _of patience when the Army changes our lives________ 2. Sometimes I _get overwhelmed___ if _I do not plan properly and have too much to plan_____ 3. it is very unusual but I _do not eat veggies, I know, I know not good but seriously I only eat green beans.____-/li> 4. Is it illegal to __find the person who had my house last and force them to come back and fix everything that is broke or not built well. Daily something else is breaking.____
Feeling Beachie

5 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

It is easy to get overwhelmed, if you don't plan well. I have done that many times. These days I can keep things together better. Not that I'm perfectly organized in my planning, but I at least I don't fall to pieces anymore. :)

~Curious as a Cathy

retired not tired said...

I too wish we could have a house that never needs fixing. My next cruise money is going for siding on the house.

LA Botchar said...

Hubby's crazy shift work requires a lot of patience and tolerance on my part too. I fear I probably fail much of the time.
I love green beans. Seriously, I am munching some right now!
And I so get #4 --- oh my gosh, all the DIY projects gone wrong around here. We had to fix our second shower because all they did was nail fake tile to the wall, without any kind of water barrier. Water was leaking back there for 2 years before we finally discovered it, and then we had to tear out all the rotted drywall and some boards that had mold on them. Not to mention put it a whole brand new shower with tile etc. All at our expense. ggggrrrrr.

ImagesByCW | OceanDreamIllustration said...

Seriously? No veggies?! None, at all? I don't think I could do that. I am by no means a vegetarian, but without veggies, greens I am not sure how I'd survive ;)
I can imagine that it is tough to always move when the army calls. I have moved a fair bit, and also for my job, but on my own time. I hope you have some say in it, too.

Hilary said...

I am overwhelmed because I am always trying to do too much

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs