Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My New Adventure

I am so excited to tell you about my new adventure. I have started selling Pampered Chef AGAIN. Again, you may ask. I sold it many years ago. I love the convenience of it and that I finally had good quality products in my kitchen. Okay, I love to talk so this was a win win for me. My husband loves Pampered Chef probably as much as I do. As a matter of fact he is probably the reason I enjoy selling it. Last month when we put down new flooring in our bathroom he insisted we use my pampered chef roller. He was right it worked amazing but now I need a new roller. As with any new business I need help getting started. I would love your help getting started. Maybe you need new measuring spoons or maybe you need new pots and pans. I have had the same pampered chef pots and pans for over ten years and they still look new. If you would like to help me by placing a order you can do so right here. Maybe you would like more information on doing a catalog show or even a fundraiser. So easy to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs