Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Fear in the Night

Have you ever felt fear. Keep you awake for hours longer fear. One night I went to bed and had just fallen asleep which is not normal for me. Then I heard the noise. The noise I will never forget. I swear I thought a train was running through my house or a twister was in my backyard. I have never heard such a noise. I jumped up and started grabbing the kids and telling them to run downstairs. Just as I was running back to my room to grab the baby the noise stopped. 
Appearantly, the washer was off balance and was shaking the house. Shaking so hard that it put a hole in the wall. 
Everyone went back to sleep and I laid in bed and tried to get my heartbeat to slow down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs