Thursday, April 9, 2009

bowling with friends

Sunday afternoon we were supposed to go bowling with friends. Michael woke up with a stiff neck. I felt so bad for him, he was really looking forward to going. If you know my husband you know he could bowl everyday. Since I am telling you about bowling I will tell you about the family that they went bowling with. We met the ????????? family at cub scouts and hit it off. Then we went to a 5 day club at there house. At the end of the week I asked the mom, "do you want to trade kids"? I think she thought I was nuts. So I explained that I was looking for someone to swap childcare with. Since then we have both been able to go on many date nights with our husbands. Her children are wonderful, all boys. our kids get along well. Michael would tell you the hardest part of moving is leaving this family. It is so nice knowing we have someone I can trust with my children. I am going to miss there mom as much as my kids will miss there kids. I would love to post pictures of them but I have not asked permission yet. So maybe soon.






.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs