Monday, April 13, 2009

yummy breakfast

This year we decided we were not doing Easter baskets. We have never let them believe in the Easter bunny and Santa Claus. This year we explained that we could not find anything about chocolate bunnies in the Bible. So since we were not giving out candy and junk I made a sweet breakfast. I love this reciepe. You take crescent rolls and put a hershey kiss and a few mini marshmallows in them. As they come out of the oven you sprinkle powdered sugar on them. I have done this before on Easter and know there is a story but for the life of me I could not remember the store last night. Hope had to have something healthy with her breakfast and Rob chose to have his special K for breakfast. This was a nice treat for later in the day too.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs