Tuesday, April 7, 2009

making play dough and thanks to a special friend

This morning my friend’s kids came over to play so we made play dough. I told my friend i would make sure I told everyone that I really do not do wonderful mommy things every day with my children. Something has just gotten into my recently and it is even more fun when someone else's kids come over. When I had Michael my favorite mom in the world gave me 2 books and I still use them regularly. This woman was like a second mom to me for many years and taught me most of what I know about being a mom. The good parts anyways. She is now a doctor. I can not tell you how proud I am of her. She also let me take care of her wonderful children. I know it is hard to believe but I love those three kids (well adults now) as much as my own children.
Okay the name of the book is 365 Days of Baby Love. you know it must be good for me to have held onto it for this long. It has craft ideas and game ideas. It has all kinds of things that are good for sitters. Please do not judge me by the unmodest clothing of my girls, they were playing dress up earlier.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs