Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Waiting and Praying

Today I had my first OB appointment. It did not go as planned. I was looking forward to hearing the heartbeat for the first time. I am now 12 weeks along. The doctor tried for over 20 minutes to find a heartbeat and could not. He did blood work to check my hormone levels. There was a heartbeat on Friday and the baby even measured big. I am telling myself that the baby is just laying weird. I should get a call from the doctor tonight to say what my hormone levels are. Please pray for us as we wait patiently for results. Pamela

6 comments:

lindseylu said...

oh Pam! I'm praying! Keep us posted!

Kristy Stevens said...

Praying Pam

dannabraun said...

Lifting you up in prayer!

Jennifer Smith said...

Sending you lots of prayers!

Beckey said...

Holding you up in prayer.

Stevie Luplow said...

Praying really hard!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs