Sunday, June 9, 2013

27 Week update

This week has been crazy. Some days I do not feel pregnant. That’s not totally true. I always feel pregnant but I forget. Then this little alien kicks or moves. I have 13 more weeks. Time is flying by. I got my shot this week and WOSERS; it is really beginning to hurt. The shot did not hurt as bad as normal but I was crazy sore for days. The appointment went well. I am measuring a couple of weeks ahead. The doctor cracked me up. First, he told me I was on Voo Doo medicine. He is talking about my natural thyroid medicine. Then he told me I was the only patient who is on it. Then he argued rather my kids were my husband’s (did I tell you my baby girl was in the room). He was joking (half), there was some confusion on blood types. No worries, they look just like there daddy. The doctor was just giving my husband a hard time. I fell this week. I slipped on some water in the kitchen. Landed on my knee but I have to be honest it scared me. I was pretty sore the next couple of days. Baby is moving like crazy and I feel fine. Well except for the stomach bug that hit me Friday night. What a week! I am also emotional this week. I am not normally a person who cries but man oh man I cannot keep my emotions in check. Maybe it is the fact that I am 26 weeks which is when my water broke last time and I am more nervous than I care to admit. Or maybe it is because it was 2 years ago this week that these precious boys came to look at us. I cannot look at them without my heart over flowing. Jason asked me about a month ago about when I was in his belly. I told him he came from my heart. He tells me all the time about coming from my heart. He just hugs me and tells me he loves me. Can I tell you how in love I am? Am I the only one who is emotional? What makes you emotional? Pamela
My Joy-Filled Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs