Sunday, June 16, 2013

Miscellany Monday

This was a wonderful week. Okay not really, I had a stomach bug for 6 days. But when I woke up Saturday morning and felt better I decided it was going to be a great weekend. My husband went fishing with a friend Friday night. Then on a overnight ocean fishing trip. I am so excited for him. It is funny how women can go away or hang out but men rarely do. He had a great time. This week we were able to pick green beans and spinach and lettuce from our garden. It is so wonderful to be able to see progress. I love when I can feed my family healthy food. Cooking green beans with my daughter today was so much fun. I have friend who is moving and gave the boys a box of blocks. I cannot believe the amount of hours they have spent playing with them. I want to invest in a ton more. It is a great way to keep the kids busy while we finish up school. My husband brought Taco Bell home the other day. He brought me home a green drink. I have since learned it was like a mountain dew slushy. It was good but tasted sour. The kids enjoyed it. How was your week? Pamela
lowercase letters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs