Sunday, November 10, 2013

5 Weeks in a World of Camo

5 weeks old. I am really behind in posting pictures of this blessing. If you follow me on Instagram you are constantly seeing him but my poor boy has not even been given a spot on the blogs side bar. I have tried but cannot get it to work, HELP! I remember when I had my first son I would not allow any camo. Now I love Army haircuts and camo on my baby boy. He is getting so big. I have asked him to stop growing but he just will not listen. I know it would stress me if he was not growing (been there done that). Jacob loves to be held and snuggled. Okay, that is not totally true; he loves to be snuggled if it leads to nursing. He loves to nurse. He loves to eat. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs