Thursday, November 14, 2013

I Miss Daddy

I recently received a book to review. When I first heard about the book I knew I would enjoy it. Any book that helps my children deal with deployment is a great book. We have gone through 8 deployments and let me tell you they never get easier. This book dealt with something that no other book I have read dealt with. I Miss Daddy , deals with how kids behave and feel while dad is deployed. In “I Miss Daddy” Jana acts out. She acts out because her routine is not the same and dad is not there. I have experienced this several times. It is so hard to understand what our children are feeling. Acacia Slaton Beumer is a amazing author and really touched me. She really understands what being a military wife feels like. I would love for you to read this amazing book. You can find this book on Amazon.I think it would make a great gift for anyone who is new to the military. Or for a special child whose father or mother is deployed or about to deploy. I love that this book has discussion questions in the back. Something I do not see in very many books. Thank you Acacia Beumer for allowing me to review your book. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs