Friday, May 23, 2014

A New Flag

Have I told you how much I love the porch on our new house. It was one of the main selling points. I love that the kids can play outside on the porch when it is raining. I love that I can watch the kids play in the yard. I can watch the goats and the chickens play. I can just relax. But my beautiful porch was missing something. It was missing a flag. Every home needs a flag. I wanted a flag that would hold up to the winds we have and that would maintain it's color. I wanted a flag that could be seen from the road. I got all of the above and so much more. When I found Gettysburg Flag Works I knew I found the right place. I picked the flag I wanted to hang on our porch and it seemed like it was here over night. It was packed in a way that made me feel like the flag was shown respect. What I did not realize after looking at there site is how amazing the quality would be. I could not wait to hang it. The nylon is thick so it should not tear in the wind. I have seen so many more wonderful products from Gettysburg Flag Works that will find a home at my house. I love the American flag I ordered but that is not all they offer. You can find flags for your bicycle which is a great safety feature. They also have decorative flags for your home. I love the flag hanging on our porch but my husband is moving it to the yard. I cannot wait to see it flapping in the wind.

1 comments:

Aduke Schulist said...

I've always wanted a house so I could hang a flag. Yours is gorgeous!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs