Friday, May 2, 2014

Feeling Beachie

The statements: 1. I really _get a lot done in the a.m.___________ in the early a.m. 2. I wish the _baby goats and my baby boy___________ would always stay _so tiny and easy to take care of.___ 3. _My bed_______ is my favorite place when I am _stressed and need to let my brain calm down. ______ 4. If I hear __he touched me first, that is not the way they do it in public school, that does not make sense_____ one more time, I will __scream like a crazy person and have every room in my house cleaned by little people.____
Feeling Beachie

6 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Kids are so funny. You made me smile with the "He touched me first". I can't tell you how many times I heard that one. Happy Friday!

retired not tired said...

It is too bad that babies have to grow up however I am amazed at how fast they change.

Yvonne said...

My bed is my favorite place when I'm stressed too. Have a great weekend!

LA Botchar said...

OOOhh yes! the "he's touching me" thing. sends me right to Bonkersville. And the weird thing is, all day long at school they can obey the "hands off" rule. but as soon as they step through the front door, it's like it's all built up all day and they have to touch someone. I try to hug them all as they come in the door, hoping that solves the problem and meets the need, but nope: 5 minutes after they go downstairs to play I hear "will you stop touching me!" LOL

Anonymous said...

Those are cute answers. I hope those little people do a good job.

Hilary said...

I bet you hear #4 a lot

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs