Friday, August 1, 2014

Feeling Beachie

The statements: 1. When it _snows__ I _stay inside, you do not need me driving.____ 2. _Making Jelly__ is a great _way to spend time with your spice. It is my husband’s new favorite hobby so we stay up late making it.___ 3. Is there ever a good time to __give up sugar, I don’t think so______? 4. I can’t leave home without my _cell phone_______ and _my children. I try to sneak but man they know the sound of the door and come running. ________
Feeling Beachie

5 comments:

retired not tired said...

Good thing is that the children will eventually leave on their own.

Elizabeth said...

LOL on your statement about your driving in the winter. :) I am not too bad.

Sugar is very difficult to give up.

I love your last answer. Can't leave without your children. :)

Have a great weekend.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

ImagesByCW | OceanDreamIllustration said...

Not too surprisingly a lot of us have this 'issue' with our cell phones... I guess it is part of the times we live in today.
Have fun with that LOAD of bananas! I usually put one in my morning's green smoothie

Hilary said...

Making jelly? Sounds fun!

Patricia said...

Where I live if it snows nobody drives and everything shuts down. Can't imagine life without sugar.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs