Friday, November 5, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be? I wish my bread was worthy of being sold. No really let me think... okay, it would be decluttering someone's house. I love getting rid of things.


2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods? in the woods, deep in the woods. with lots of land. I love the beach but it is way to sunny for my skin. No neighboors, just quiet and maybe some animals


3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
my son was named after my husbands middle school friend. my first daughter was a kinda named after a couple of girls in my high school who were calm and modest and had a kind spirit to them. I would not know those girls if they were setting next to me. So no real meaning to there names. We did name the son we lost after 2 people. Jeremiah after a friends husband and Jason after my brother who had passed away the year before.


4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!) swiss cake rolls, no wait it is when I go to the gas station by myself and I pick up a honey bun and a mountain dew. Then eat it while driving. Knowing that once it hits my stomach I will be sick but oh how it taste going down.


5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened? straightened. I am a little (anal, oh how I hate that word) about everything having a spot. But it NEVER get's deep cleaned. Honestly though if you are coming over please give me a hours notice so we can pick up everything.




1 comments:

MamaM said...

Pam, I will make certain, that when I come over, I'll give you a few hours notice...but only if you'll do the same for me! :)

And, I'm with Dee (commenter after yours)...JOY would be the perfect girl's name for your next daughter!! Or, you could always go a little hippie and name her Love. Hey...twin girls, Joy and Love.

Done deal. End of story. ;)

Have a fabulous weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs