1. What Christmas song do you loathe? Santa got ran over by a reindeer, but that is mostly because I almost loathe Santa. Well not Santa but the attention he gets. My hero works hard and if there are going to be presents under the tree I want my babies to understand who worked hard for them.
2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
It really depends upon the night, we sleep close but not really snuggle. I will be honest and say it is nice to be able to sleep close to him again. I remember when the PTSD was bad and you dare not touch him in his sleep. So glad that part of our life is behind us and I can snuggle with my man.
3. Have you ever had surgery? yep, I had eye surgery at age 5. I had clean out surgery when I was in a car accident at 17 (lots of glass and blacktop thought it should live in my body). I had a D&C when I 12 years ago when we lost our baby boy and last but not least knee surgery 2 years ago. WAIT!!! I forgot (because that is what being put to sleep does to you), I had oral surgery to remove a couple of teeth 4 years ago
4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done? The goal is by Thanksgiving and except for my hero we are done. I mean sure there are some extras I would like to buy but we will see.
5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be? Right now it would be boots, I really really want knee boots. Last year I bought my first pair. Do you know how hard it is to buy black knee boots for a size 11 boots? Let me tell you not easy. So last year in the middle of the move when someone thought it would be wise to put said boots (and all my nice shoes)in a trash bag to get from the hotel to the new home I was not thrilled. Then two days later when that bag was gone I was not beyond mad, in tears, crying. Someone got a whole bag full of size 11 shoes and my bare feet miss them. Thanks ladies, now I am in tears and it is only 6am. So sad. I have already started looking but the thought of spending $70 right now just seems crazy.