Friday, November 5, 2010

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)My friend Ginny has been there for me every time I turned around, been there when I did not even know I need help. My friend Kim made the ultimate sacrifice 12 years ago today. She brought home a baby girl from the hospital today (12 years ago). We actually saw her in the parking lot as we were going in for a check up. Two hours later I knocked on her door and said I need you to take Michael for a couple of days while I go into the hospital to deliver a baby I knew would never come home with me

2. How often do you drive faster than the speed limit? I honestly do really good on big roads, it is on post or on small roads that I forget to stay slow

3. Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it? If I tell do you promise not to ask why, my nickname in middle school was Kool-aid lips

4. If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end? Rescued, Recovered and Reborn. It ends where I am right now, living in a home I feel safe in, not allowing my past to control my future on most days and reborn by a man who sent his only son to die on a cross for me. FOR LITTLE OH ME! how amazing is that

5. Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?
hmmm, I was getting a massage while eating fondue and drinking mountain dew with praise and worship music in the background. Then I came home to found a perfectly clean house and children who were dressed and clean. Then I set with a big bag of popcorn and watched a fun movie with these children before tucking them into bed and then I climbed into my bed under a pile of blankets and snuggled with my hero watching a comedy. OH WAIT, I guess that is what I dream of doing. I have no clue what I really did because my date book is in the van and my children are asleep so I can not ask them to go get it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs