1. My last haircut was.... too long ago to remember
2. My most daring hair moment was... when my husband was deployed and I had a new baby and I went in for a hair cut and had it cut above my shoulders and had it straightened. I loved it. My son did not speak to me for days. My husband never commented until he got home and I went to get it cut and he said "you are not going to do that again"
3. A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is.... every hair style out there, I have never had a style and always dreamed of one. You know, if someone would teach me how to dress (and buy the clothes) and then give me a hair style I would be THRILLED! Just make sure you give me 6 month notice to get in shape.
4. I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head) red head. A deeper red, like in Pretty Woman Red, Oh man that is my dream hair
5. My go-to hair do is curly and down. Every day in my life. I shower, put a little moose in and dry. Then I just pull the top up. If you have ever met me in the last oh I do not know 20 years that is what I have done
6. My biggest hair disaster was... the day I cut my own hair (I did it all the time). But, I had a big awards ceremony to go to. So I walk up and accept the award (not a big deal) set down and my frien says "Did you cut your own hair" OOPS!
7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is.. Any style, remember I have no hairstyle. Actually I am growing it back out, I love long hair so I can pull it up in a bun and be done
8. My best hair day was... when we went to a ball and the lady listened to me and left the back down but made the top and back beautiful .
9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was Oh man, I was in seventh grade and I was almost bald. Seriously, had spike hair on top, I can not believe it was ever that short. I wish I had a picture
10. My hair is....red/blonde/orange/ gray and curly .