1. This week my baby girl turned 8, I can not believe it. She is my bug collector, outdoor playing, princess dressing baby girl.
2. This week my husband turned 39, and for some reason I thought he was turning 40 which would not be a big deal if I did not have the same thought last year.
3. This week was our turn to cook for Sunday morning church (about 60-75 people), this would have been not been a problem but then I volunteered my husband to teach childrens church
4. This week we had temperatures in the 80's and in the 40's, this is just plain crazy.
5. We are doing "Laugh your way to a better marriage" in small group and we are both really enjoying it. I am tempted to spend the money to go see him in person in a couple of weeks.