Friday, November 19, 2010
Mil Spouse fill in Friday
1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you? my husband and kids, honestly I would love for us to live far away from everyone and everything for a while. But as far as items I would say my Bible and my laptop. Because some how I would figure out how to get Internet.
2. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have? Well, since I have never had salad dressing I would have to say ketchup. A little sweat, a little sour and the red matches my hair.
3. If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own? cows and horses, oh how neat. Actually we lived on a chicken farm for a while and that was not too bad but I guess that is not a ranch. So I would say a horses because my little girl loves horses. Again, I have to say that I would love to live on a big ranch way out in the middle of no where. Well it would be nice is papa john's still delivered to the ranch.
4. If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other? Kirk Cameron, have you seen fireproof. Have you heard about his morals.
5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)? A envelope. UM, the funnies thing I mailed recently was a box to a wonderful friend full of things like oreos. Why is that funny because she has never had oreos. She is Mennonite and they normally make everything. And while I totally approve of her religion and would never say anything negative about her family it hurt my heart that she had never had oreos or bubblicious gum. So I sent her a box of oreos and nutter butter and bubble gum and I do not remember what else.
These questions are so much fun. If you want to join in the fun with us just head over to Wife of a Sailor