Friday, November 4, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. What movie do you love to quote? It I 4am and my brain cannot think of a thing. HMM.

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle? Not as a adult although I remember as a small child riding on my mom’s friends motorcycle. A fun (did I say fun, I meant scary) fact you do not know about me is I had many of the biker group The Avengers (see documentary on discovery) when I was young.

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Set on my front porch with a yummy hot chocolate and a blanket and read a book. Maybe on a porch swing. Then come in the house and take a long nap with the windows open under a pile of blankets.

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift? It depends upon what I want. For many years my husband would take the kids to dollar tree and let them pick me out something. Which means I have TEN sets of razor blades. After the tenth set they no longer were cute and fun.

5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong? Oh my word what is today? It must be Saturday because my husband is off but wait he is going to be camping on Saturday. So wait what day of the week is it. Because I never set in a empty parking lot for 20 minutes wondering why no one else is there. I also did not miss or arrive a day early for appointments a kazillion times (okay maybe a few) the weeks after receiving the boys.
Pamela

1 comments:

MamaM said...

"After the tenth set they no longer were cute and fun." THAT was an epic mom quote! So true...we "ooh" and "ahh" over the littlest things, but BLESS your heart! That's pretty funny... ;)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs