1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood? Lord I lift your name on high, any praise music. Right now it is ABC’s and twinkle because there is a special 18 month old who sings along with me. Every day he adds more and more to his song.
2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one? Every now and then I think a real one is pretty but would never want the work so I always go back to our faithful fake one.
3. What are you thankful for? The list could go on for pages:
1. for my God who gave me life and eternity
2. for my family who puts up with me no matter what
3. for my children who make me smile and laugh and cry every day
4. for my husband who is the love of my life.
4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today? Banana clips, I saw someone wearing one the other day and thought oh PLEASE come back, you know because I love how it pulls all your hair out and how lazier I become about doing my hair.
5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank? I have run out of gas before. I accidently wait until the light comes on lots of time. But now that we pay for EVERYTHING with cash I get gas more often because I take advantage of having my teenager or husband with me. I love that we are only using cash but I really do not want to lug 5 little kids into the store to pay for gas.