Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Getting to know me-Goals

9. What are your goals? What are your hobbies? Hmm, so many goals. My first goals are to lose another 21 pounds, I have got to get strong about my exercise again. I have really slacked off and the scale is not moving. My goals are to really start blogging. I love blogging but I do not give it the time I want to. My hobbies are all over the board. I can do a lot of basic things. I can decorate a cake basicly but only did the first set of classes, I can sew but only the basic straight lines, I love baking and cooking. Only my husband does not like to see me with sharp objects. I love scrapbooking and making cards but have not done it in a couple years. One day I will get back to it all. Pamela

1 comments:

Paula Kelly-Bourque said...

I hope you had a great time at the formal. I know that you will get back on track with everything and sometimes, just taking a break from it all helps to motivate you anyway :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs