Thursday, January 10, 2013

5 Question Friday

1. Flu mist? Flu shot? Or take your chances? I have not gotten any of them but now that I am pregnant I am considering it. Any suggestions? 2. Do your kids have iPads? What are some good educational apps? Price? HECK NO, but I am begging for one. I heard there is a new thing; your spouse should get you a push gift. So I am thinking I should get a IPAD. 3. What are your favorite boy/girl baby names? Hannah Joy and call her Joy. I would love to have the guts to name my child Mercy. I love the name Mercy. 4. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, which apple do you choose to eat? (red/green, gala, red delicious...) red and right now I splurge and by apple dippers for myself. 5. What is your favorite place to escape to for peace & quiet, to think? Why? Honest, it is my bed with the door shut, the fan blowing right on me and under a pile of blankets. Pamela

1 comments:

kisha said...

New Follower! Found you on My Little Life.. Love your answers! When you have time, stop by my blog at kjaggers.com and if you like what you see.. follow back! Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs