Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Weighty Issues

Well I finally hit the 80 pound mark, you may have heard me screaming. As of this morning I was back to 171. Too many cookies. So my goal is to lose 20 more pounds before March 1. That would be 100 pounds in a year. I do not know if I will make it but I am going to try. It is time to get serious again. I need to reach this goal for me. I do not know what I will want after that but for now I want to get to 147. So I am open to suggestions. I am starting by drowning myself in water, upping my excercise which is easy considering I have not done much recently. I need to set a prize for myself. Something fun, maybe a new IPAD. Okay, more like a new pair of pants or a winter coat. The one I have now is a size 24. Pamela

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow you are doing so amazing! You will definitely meet that goal. :)

Susi said...

Truly amazing. Good luck with those last 20 pounds. I need to toughen up my routine again now that the holidays are over and get back on schedule!!!

Lindsie Nutt said...

I believe in you! you've come a long way baby!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs