Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Modest Melly's


Modest Melly's is the only place I advertise for. This is a dear friend's store who tries very hard to help others buy selling modest clothing at prices we can afford. I have found tons of cute things at her store and she adds things often (she is a mom so if you do not see something this week check back in). If you sign up for her newsletter then you will recieve coupons. Today I recieved a 40% off my entire order. How awesome!!!! She ships things out within a few days so no waiting around. make sure you hit priority mail and not express mail. You can find her site by clicking on the modest melly button or here: www.modestmelly.com
Let me know if you find things or if there are things you are looking for and do not find.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs