Friday, August 28, 2009

Grace called the police

Yep, you read that right. The girls are watching a movie on the couch together. Grace is talking on her cell phone as usual. I thought she was pretending to talk to dad since it is a dead cell phone. Hope kept saying mom she is talking to a man and I kept saying no she isn't. After 5 minutes of this I noticed the light was on, on the back of the phone. So I had her bring it to me and was startled when I heard a mans voice. Almost defensivly I said, " how are you talking to my daughter this is a dead phone?" He said,
"MAM, THIS IS HUNTSVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT". I almost died. I apologized, he almost laughed. I said she thought he was talking to her dad who is away at school. He laughed. I assured him I would take the battery out. I can not believe I did not listen to Hope when she said she heard a mans voice. So please remember to take the batteries out of those old phones.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oops! LOL. That's funny. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog. I look forward to your posts and ones like these make me laugh and brighten my day. It makes me forget about some of the pain my body is in. :) I pray for your family and hope all is well.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs