Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Tree snacks

This was written last year. Tonight I was about to schedule a post and noticed this one setting there. So weird to see how much my children have grown up.


I love doing things with my babies but I often forgot to include them. I had promised them we would make these the next time it is my turn to cook for church. Once a month I cook for 70 on Sunday morning. The problem is I did not realize that the ice cream cones would cost 20 cents a piece. I could not break my word so we bought one box and decorated them when friends were over. Can you tell who enjoyed there’s the most? The kids were disappointed I did not let our friend’s baby have green icing. I think her parents were probably pretty happy I did not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs